Friday, December 11, 2015

Noibat




















Okay, so Noibat may look more like a tiny bat than a dragon, but trust me, it's a Dragon-type...well, a Flying- and Dragon-type, anyway. I chose Noibat for Dragon of the Week, not only because it evolves into the powerful and awesome Noivern (below), but isn't Noibat adorable? The cutest bat and dragon hybrid I've ever seen! (Not that I've seen that many, mind you). It's evolved form, Noivern, is actually based off a bat and a wyvern, a mythical creature that's very closely related to a dragon. In fact, if a wyvern isn't a type or subspecies of dragon, I'd say they were very close cousins. Anyway, you get the point. I have some pretty darn good reasons for making Noibat the "Dragon of the Week."


















Noivern, Noibat's evolved form

No comments:

Post a Comment